My official starting date for my healthy eating habits is Thanksgiving Day 11/28/2019.
- ———- Friday 11/29/2019 ———-
- Breakfast : Egg Casserole – 1 serving
- Lunch : Leftover Thanksgiving Dinner – turkey, dressing, gravy, and mashed potatoes.
- Dinner : 2 Large Fajita size Tortillas with tex-mex chicken filling and cheese.
- ———-Saturday 11/30/2019 ———-
- Breakfast : Egg Casserole – 1 serving w/salsa on top
- Lunch : 2 Large Fajita size Tortillas with tex-mex chicken filling and cheese, and 1 medium sized granny smith apple.
- Dinner : 1 bowl home made chili. 1/3 (1 lb hamburger, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 can hot / mexican rotel, and packet seasoning.
- ———- Sunday 12/01/2019 ———-
- Breakfast : Egg Casserole – 1 serving w/ salsa on top
- Lunch : 1 Chicken Breast, small serving monterey jack cheese mashed potatoes, and grilled broccoli.
- Dinner : 1 Chicken Breast, small serving monterey jack cheese mashed potatoes, and romaine lettuce.
- ———- Monday 12/02/2019 ———-
- Breakfast : 1 red delicious apple, 1 serving egg casserole w/ salsa, and 1/4 cup shredded wheat
- Lunch : 1 1/2 serving home made chili (tomato sauce, rotel, hamburger), and carrots
- Dinner : Johnny Carinos – 2 pieces of chicken parmigiana, small amount of pasta, 1/4 loaf bread, and salad
- ———- Tuesday 12/03/2019 ———-
- ———- Wednesday 12/04/2019 ———-
- ———- Thursday 12/05/2019 ———-
- My knees are in pain.
- My back is in pain.
- My clothes cost more.
- My clothes wear out faster.
- My clothes take longer to dry.
- I would like to be able to fit more clothes in my washer.
- Save wear and tear on my joints.
- It is hard to get up from a squatting position.
- It is hard to get into a squatting position.
- It is hard to get up from a sitting position.
- It is hard to get up out of bed.
- I can’t go skydiving.
- I can’t go parasailing.
- I have to pay extra to go on a helicopter.
- I can’t ride small scooters downtown.
- I can’t ride a segway.
- Flying in a plane is uncomfortable because my fat overlaps the seat.
- My pants are always falling down because I have no waist.
- I can’t squeeze in tight spaces such as caves.
- I can’t explore caverns as completely as someone of normal weight.
- I get out of breath easier.
- It costs more to sustain this weight.
- I am at higher risk of diabetes, stroke, heart attack and many other diseases.
- I have to go to the bathroom more often.
- I have to be on medication for high blood pressure, and high cholesterol.
- I spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking of food.
- I spend more time cooking food.
- I spend more time eating food rather than pursuing other activities.
- I dig myself further in debt by eating out more often.
- I have to wash dishes more often.
- Sitting down can be painful as well.
- I wear out the cushions on couches quickly.
- I wear out the springs on beds quickly.
- I have to be careful not to sit in chairs not designed for people of my weight.
- I have to check weight limits when purchasing furniture.
- I have to check weight limits when choosing activities.
- I have to be careful when hiking so that I don’t fall and break bones.
- My shoes wear out faster.
- I sweat more in the summer.
- My penis disappears inside of me when flaccid because of the extra fad pad in my abdomen.
- I can’t tie my shoes easily.
- I am having more trouble wiping my rear after having a bowel movement. It feels like a yoga class.
- I can’t fit in amusement park rides anymore.
- I can’t go bungee jumping.
- I can’t go horse back riding.
- I have broken a toilet seat in the past.
- I have to go to several stores to find pants / shorts that fit.
Today is the beginning of my new, healthy way of eating. For the last few days my knees have really been bothering me. Walking, bending down, and sitting are all painful especially for the left knee.
You would think all the aches and pains would have been enough for me to start being serious about weight loss years ago. But I’ve been dragging my feet and indulging in the foods I love.
No amount of cheese dip and candy is worth having to have my knees replaced in the near future. I think that if I can start getting the weight off now that I can salvage what’s left of my joints. That and I’m tired of having to use a mirror to view / shave my groin area.
So if you go back a month or so in my journals you’ll see my weight loss rules that I am going to be adhering to.
313 lbs – Starting Weight
Starting 12:00 a.m. central standard time 11/25/2019!!!!!!!!
November 3rd 2019
- Breakfast / Lunch – 11 am : 3 Chicken Tacos. (Shredded Chicken, 3 large Mission fajita flour tortillas, sprinkle of cheese on each)
- Exercise – 6pm : 35 minutes on treadmill at gym at 3mph
- Dinner – 7pm : Ramen Noodle with hamburger. (1 – 1/2 package beef ramen noodle with 1/2 lb hamburger, and seasoning)
November 4th 2019
- Breakfast – 8:00 am : 2 Sausage Burritos. (Cooked breakfast sausage, sprinkle of cheese on each, salsa, and 2 Mission fajita flour tortillas)
- Lunch – 12:30 pm : 2 Pepper Turkey Sandwiches. (2 hamburger buns, 1/2 lb pepper turkey, and 2 slices cheddar cheese.
- Dinner – 8:30 pm : Spaghetti with Garlic Bread. (1 oz angel hair spaghetti, 12 oz spaghetti sauce with hamburger, 1/3 loaf garlic bread)
November 14th 2019
- Breakfast – 8:00 am : 5 chicken strips from Chicken Express
- Lunch – 12:00 pm : 1 xxx hot link, 4 hot dogs, all with buns.
- Snack – 2 packages vanilla creme grandmas cookies
- Dinner – 2 servings zatarain’s dirty rice with ground beef.
- 2 packages king size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with Reese’s Pieces, 1 package plain Stax Potato Chips.
Time For A Change!
So here I sit on my futon browsing the internet. I have spent the past 20 some odd years looking at pornography online. Wasting a good percentage of my free time doing something that does nothing to promote a healthy mind or body. I will never get those years back. All I can do is free my remaining years for activities that keep me active and stimulated.
So starting right now, 1:27p.m. Central Standard Time 11/03/2019 , I will not spend another second perusing pornography. I will limit my time spent on FA, IB, DA, and YCHC, to 10 minutes every other night.
- I am not allowed to consume the following items ; ice cream, cookies, cookie dough, brownies, brownie batter, stax potato chips, pringles potato chips, icee drinks, snow cones, popsicles, cake, cake batter, pie, donuts, banana bread, butterscotch spiders, blondie cakes, sweet tarts, sprees, reeses peanut butter cups, snickers, skittles, boston baked beans, tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, suckers, soda, hot chocolate, cupcakes, cupcake batter, cheese dip, spinach dip, kool-aid, lemonade, mike&ike’s, gatorade, frozen peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, pizza rolls, sausage gravy (unless as part of a bed & breakfast away from home), chips (unless with salsa), and any other item heavily laden with sugar!
- I may only eat out once every two weeks.
- I will control portion sizes at every meal to a healthy level.
- I will limit the consumption of pizza to once a week.
- I will exercise a minimum of 4 nights per week.
Starts 12:01 a.m. c.s.t. 11/15/2019
Starting weight – 312.4 lbs
Starting weight 310 lbs.
- 280 – Trip to Wichita Mountains
- 260 – New Couch
- 240 – Trip to Los Angeles
- 220 – New Bed
- 200 – New Wardrobe & Trip To South Africa or Egypt
Current weight – 310.0 lbs *08/10/2019 11:00 pm c.s.t*
Starts 08/10/2019 11:00 pm c.s.t